Approval Warehouse has no "special" source of private financing. They are a reseller, and was I was lied to before I forked over $400 to join. It's a total MLM scam that you'll might want to avoid. Save your money, and go direct with helping companies finance their customer. I was told that I would get a refund and it was "granted" last week. Now, all of my emails are being ignored (after 10 days). Google around and you will see more about the owner and other complaints. Just google Don Gillette and see what you find.
From Scam Informer:
Don Gillette and his new scam approvalwarehouse.com or myapprovalwarehouse.com just sent me an email and he wanted $400 dollars to join after his online presentation!! I'm a mortgage professional looking for full-time work and I loved the idea but the MLM presentation left a really bad taste in my mouth. After doing a little review and copying and pasting, I found an identical website from selectpayment.com and called Westwood on the selectpayment.com site. Approvalwarehouse.com is just a reseller looking to scam upfront money out of hard working professionals. Even after talking to some guy Larry he told me he is the money, obviously that is not the case after I spoke to Westwood and another company CCS. I also found another company online that offers a full 1% of all loans while these sharks are only giving out 50% of the commission while wanting me to send them $400 dollars and $40 dollars a month for a website. And if you google Don Gillette's name you might have a heart attack and I can not find Pro Vantage Group Inc anywhere at all other than some Long Island home address. Stay away folks just another scam to take your money from what looks to be a good solution.d636230 review #276765
You may also like
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "This is not an anonymous posting; the complaints made against the unscrupulous duo Khadiyjah and Vergil D Perryman Jr and their various dubious and corrupt companies, under the banner of..."
- "Earth Power has gained commitment from several international manufacturing partners, who are internationally recognized as being amongst the best in their field, to work with Earth Power to commercialize these..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "I do not like Achievecard? First off you do not get your $ two days faster, that's a lie!!! Customer Service isn't ***, can't provide you with any information too..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."