Approval Warehouse has no "special" source of private financing. They are a reseller, and was I was lied to before I forked over $400 to join. It's a total MLM scam that you'll might want to avoid. Save your money, and go direct with helping companies finance their customer. I was told that I would get a refund and it was "granted" last week. Now, all of my emails are being ignored (after 10 days). Google around and you will see more about the owner and other complaints. Just google Don Gillette and see what you find.
From Scam Informer:
Don Gillette and his new scam approvalwarehouse.com or myapprovalwarehouse.com just sent me an email and he wanted $400 dollars to join after his online presentation!! I'm a mortgage professional looking for full-time work and I loved the idea but the MLM presentation left a really bad taste in my mouth. After doing a little review and copying and pasting, I found an identical website from selectpayment.com and called Westwood on the selectpayment.com site. Approvalwarehouse.com is just a reseller looking to scam upfront money out of hard working professionals. Even after talking to some guy Larry he told me he is the money, obviously that is not the case after I spoke to Westwood and another company CCS. I also found another company online that offers a full 1% of all loans while these sharks are only giving out 50% of the commission while wanting me to send them $400 dollars and $40 dollars a month for a website. And if you google Don Gillette's name you might have a heart attack and I can not find Pro Vantage Group Inc anywhere at all other than some Long Island home address. Stay away folks just another scam to take your money from what looks to be a good solution.11893c18 review #276765
You may also like
- "FRAUD ALERT - Camerin Hawthorne (Phoenix, Arizona) Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans, The BK Store. Camerin Hawthorne is a ***-artist from Phoenix Arizona who does frequent real estate fraud, mortgage loan modification..."
- "John Monarch is the owner of a call center / private labeler of health and beauty supplement called Direct-Outbound.com. On the outside he looks..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."